There are two main ways to make a real estate investment profitable in the future.
1. Montreal is an underpriced real estate market. At the moment, the combination of the very low Canadian dollar and overall low market prices can bring your real estate buck a long way.
2. Neighborhoods are starting to get revitalized. Some covert Montreal neighborhoods are attracting young and wealthy professionals – why not take the chance to invest in these before they reach their full potential value?
3. Europe is closer than you think. Take Old Montreal, a neighborhood rich in history and charming facades that bring a feel of Europe closer to you.
4. It is attractive at an international level. In Montreal, you can find world-renowned attractions and universities. According to the Economist, it is also the second best city to live in. Montreal is the second largest city in the country and is the business heart of Eastern Canada.
5. Montreal is the “best student city in Canada”, according to Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), and ranked eight at the international level. The city belongs in the same ranks as Paris, London, Sydney, Hong Kong, etc.
6. Safety isn’t an issue. In the Economist, Montreal was ranked in the top 20 safest cities in the world.
Not getting professional representation?
In some markets, you may not have all the information available to close a real estate transaction on your own. Without anyone to turn to, it will not be easy to fix unfavorable deals.
It is safe to assume that no investor wants to overpay for a property. Without proper representation, you can end up seeing a price tag higher than what you’d originally envisioned.
An investor should not be restricting their investment plans to their personal needs and wants. One should also consider what the majority of tenants are looking for and the current trends.
It is important to take the above missteps in consideration before entering the real estate investment world. By taking the right precautions, you can ensure that the journey will be successful, beneficial and fulfilling.
To succeed in real estate investment, you will want Pierre on your side. Before making the big purchase, Pierre will prepare a market analysis that will compare recently sold properties. He will emphasize the understanding of the analysis to his clients to gain insight on market trends. This approach has helped Pierre’s clients buy and rent properties for years.
By having these key contacts, you can sleep soundly and know that any potential flaws or risks will be mentioned to you.
✓ Immigration, Tax and Business Lawyers
✓ Mortgage Brokers
✓ Financial Advisors
✓ Educational Advisors – from nursery school to university
✓ Public, Private, Secular and Religious Schools
✓ Building Inspectors
✓ Building Contractors
Pierre’s expertise will help you choose some of the best properties in trending Montreal neighbourhoods, such as Bois-Franc, Downtown, Griffintown, Old Montreal, Little Burgundy, Plateau, Westmount, etc. By working within the above boundaries, Pierre has a more intimate knowledge of our market to better serve his clients. This extensive knowledge can bring the process of selecting a valuable property to new heights.
In essence, choosing Pierre to begin your real estate investment endeavors will prove to be an excellent decision. He will provide you with his market expertise, marketing skills and creativity. With these assets on your side, you can differentiate yourself from ordinary investors and have the tools to succeed. Pierre works in some of the hippest regions of the island it is without a doubt that we can find a match for your needs.
© 2020 Pierre Batbatian. Tous droits réservés. RE/MAX 3000 agence immobilière, une franchise de RE/MAX Québec détenue et exploitée indépendamment. Téléphone 514-333-3000 || © 2020 Pierre Batbatian. All rights reserved. The RE/MAX 3000 real estate agency, an independently owned and operated RE/MAX Québec franchise. Phone 514-333-3000.